Hahana Stone Massage Training Manual - DVD Edition
FREE Worldwide Shipping!
Hahana Stone Massage® Training Manual - DVD Edition - 59 pages
Written by Philip Cook (BHSc) - founder of Hahana Stone Massage®. ISBN: 978-0-9807270-1-2
This is the recently updated version of the official "Hahana Stone Massage Training Manual". When we decided to shoot our new Hot Stone Massage Training DVD, we thought that it was time to give our manual a face-lift.
This training manual is designed to be used in conjunction with either the "Hahana Practical Training DVD", or our hands-on training.
- Completely revised - 59 pages (A4)
- Covers both the theory and practice of Stone Massage
- Over 190 full-colour pictures
- Detailed written descriptions of each technique (with photos)
- Removable (perforated) sequences - 60min & 90min
- Easy to read
- Discover the keys to performing an amazing Stone Massage
Table of Contents:
- History & Background
- The Hahana® Difference
- Other Styles of Stone Therapy
- Connection with the Earth (Five Elements)
- Types of Stones
- Equipment Required
- Setting Up, Safety & General Info
- Cleaning – Physical
- Cleaning – Energetic
- Your Hahana Stones
- Placement Stones
- Leg Stones
- Back Stones
- Free-Range Stones
- Procedure - 90 minute, full body Hot Stone Massage (based on Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi techniques)
- Appendix A – Bolster Rolling Instructions
- Appendix B – Pillow Folding Instructions
- Appendix C – Cold Stone Instructions
- Appendix D – Keys to Giving an Amazing Stone Massage
- Removable Pages
- Simplified Hahana Sequence – 60min
- Simplified Hahana Sequence – 90min
Hahana Stone Massage® is a registered trademark. Only therapists who have completed our hands-on training are entitled to use our name, logo, descriptions, images, etc.
If you have not completed the Hahana Stone Massage® hands-on training, the generic name for this style of massage is Hot Stone Massage, Stone Massage or Stone Therapy.
This manual and DVD pack is designed for qualified Massage/Beauty/Spa therapists, and should not take the place of hands-on training.
This is an independent release, please respect the artist's copyright.